this blog is connected to j-esshyr.tumblr.com

Wednesday 23 December 2009

My Holiday Isn't a Holiday

I'm having a christmas and new year holiday by now. Yeah everyone of you also. But, my holiday isn't a holiday -___- Still so much work to do before school started at 4th January. HAAAAAH.

I'm preparing my self for National Exam. And alsoooooo for CRAMSISCO 4! Be there guys! It's my school concert or something like that. I have to contact the band who will perform on Cramsisco. And find the money $$$ to pay them. Then I've got to prepare my class for yearbook! Hah so many things to do.

I want my real holiday!!!!!!!!!!!! This christmas isn't the same as last year. My family is too busy. Yeah everybody busy, and everybody didn't enjoy their holiday at my home. Except for my little bro :)

Okay. I'll end this post. Because my head going to EXPLODE!


No comments: