this blog is connected to j-esshyr.tumblr.com

Sunday 28 February 2010

March Wishes :)

God, please hear it. I have a lot of wish on the next month.

1. I want to focus with my study, so I can get a great number for the national exam :D but here's the problem. there's something i can't get out of my mind. can somebody tell me how to get rid of it? I NEED IT A LOT. cause its disturbing me all the time.

2. Please solve my parents problem. I know they have a big problem but I don't know what. So God please help my parents :') I don't want to see them on a bad mood all the time when they came home. It boost my mood down, down, down.

3. I need a mood booster, a great advice, a good listener, a friends to share, esp. a big brother. really need this one :'( i have one yesterday but now it's all gone. and i want to have it again. just for national exam, i really need it, really need a motivator that can motivate me to study, not to think about .............. yeah you know the other things.

4. I don't want to get sad all the time. I just want to be happy happy happy! Even though I have a big problem. Because when I'm happy I can solve all the problems here. But the thing is, I just get happy when I met my friends either at school or church.

So God, can you fulfill it? :'D I know you can help me with it and I know you got a great plan for me

No comments: